The Saturday before Easter is always our family hunt. This year, that day happened to be my sisters (Jessica) birthday! We had a little party for her and some cake! Happy birthday Jess!
As many of you know, it was raining that day. So we went down to my mom & Jessica's school to do the hunt there. We let the kids play in the gym while we went and hid eggs all down the halls. The kids were so excited to do it there and it was really fun! The eggs weren't hard to find but there was a lot of hallways to find them in so they had a great time running around and that made them very tired which was good!Sam & Ben waiting to go!

My mom always knows how to put on a good hunt! She has as much fun as the kids! (Sam is the one with the basket on his head...and Ashley too!)
Sam accidentally dropped his basket and this is what he did! He was SO tired that night and this is the fun that I get to have!
Ben's new favorite toy is this Sky Ball. He is saving his money to buy one of his own!

The guys had a great time playing basketball while the ladies and kids went on the hunt! It turned out to be really fun on a dreary day!

We ALWAYS do a family Easter picture. This year I had a Young Woman thing before church so Mat had to get the boys ready so when I got home we were really rushed! I grabbed the boys and ran outside to take their pictures but Mat said we didn't have time for ours. I had to get it because we don't look so great after church so luckily my cute neighbor was out taking her kids pictures so I grabbed her and she took ours! It's bright...and not the best of us all but at least we have one!

My mom always knows how to put on a good hunt! She has as much fun as the kids! (Sam is the one with the basket on his head...and Ashley too!)
Sam accidentally dropped his basket and this is what he did! He was SO tired that night and this is the fun that I get to have!
Ben's new favorite toy is this Sky Ball. He is saving his money to buy one of his own!
The guys had a great time playing basketball while the ladies and kids went on the hunt! It turned out to be really fun on a dreary day!

I love the way that my boys look in white shirts and ties. Aren't they handsome?
We ALWAYS do a family Easter picture. This year I had a Young Woman thing before church so Mat had to get the boys ready so when I got home we were really rushed! I grabbed the boys and ran outside to take their pictures but Mat said we didn't have time for ours. I had to get it because we don't look so great after church so luckily my cute neighbor was out taking her kids pictures so I grabbed her and she took ours! It's bright...and not the best of us all but at least we have one! 


8 comments:
Ok, the picture of Sam crying is so sad and so adorable all at once. Good job Ben on your project! It looks great!
Avorie did hers on Disneyland how funny...I kept asking if she wanted to do it on places her dad has traveled but no. Avorie didn't get to do hers on the day I signed up for....I was sad because I didn't get to see hers.
Ben and Sam look so handsome!! I also love your hair and your dress (I am now feeling like I should add Mat), Mat looks hansome too!! ;)
Looks like a fun party...maybe sometime we will actually get to participate in the "family" Easter egg hunt! Your picture turned out great, even if you were rushed...speaking of, when are we ever not rushed! Ben looks so grown up! What a great experience for him!
Looks like the coolest easter egg hunt I've seen! Your boys sure do look good in their white shirts and ties. Your picture may not have been perfect, but at least you had the whole family in it...ours was missing daddy!
sam crying......hilarious
Sorry it's been forever since I've been by your blog...
I always love reading your happenings...your family picture turned out nice, you look amazing!
You boys are so stinkin' handsome, they look like missionaries!
Sounds like you had a fun easter weekend!
Looks like you had a great Easter. It is so fun to see these guys growing up. Lauren is so excited to do hers on disneyland! I couldn't talk her into doing anything else.
Post a Comment