Sammy turned four years old this week! I can't believe that my baby is 4! He gets really mad when I call him my baby but that is what he is! He is so funny and full of life. He constantly makes us laugh and smile!

After I had Ben, I was excited to have a full-term baby! We actually got to hold Sam right after he was born unlike Ben and that was really special!
1 years old...I think! :)

We were going to have a friends party this year but all he wanted was his cousins over. That was fine with me! We had pizza and cupcakes and played some games!
He was so happy!
Opening presents with his cousins.

During the party, I got a call from my sister that my mom had fallen off her roof and was in the hospital. I, or course, freaked out and called Mat to come home and take care of the party. He did a great job while I was able to go to the hospital. Luckily, my mom is ok and just got home from the hospital! Mat did the pinata with the kids and took a picture at the same time! That's what I call multi-tasking!

Presents on his actual birthday!

My mom was still the hospital on his actual birthday (11th) but she still got him a great Spiderman cake! He was so excited!

Yummy cake and ice cream and rootbeer floats!

He loved his birthday and that is all that matters!

More presents...that kid is spoiled!

To add to Sam's post, he and Ashley had their preschool program today. The pictures are far from quality but I didn't want to take the time fix them so you get them as they are!
Ashley and Sam with their diploma's! They are so proud!




11 comments:
He definately is still your baby, no matter how old he gets:) I am glad that your mom is okay...how scary!
he is so cute. So sorry about your mom, but im glad she is ok. that is scary!
How cute is he. Sounds like he had a great b-day. Glad your Mom is okay. Let me know if I can take the boys if you need to take care of her.
Happy Birthday Sammy! What a cutie! I love how you caught the light in his eyes on the first pic (I need some photo lessons from you)
They grow up so fast! It is crazy to think of it! Your kids are just super adorable.
He is so stinken cute!!! Makenna had way to much fun!!
That first picture of Sam is SO cute, did you take it? Looks like he had a great birthday! Hope he finally got his card! He is getting so big. Thanks for taking such great care of Mom, wish I could be there to help.
Yummy Rootbeer Floats are my fave....Happy (belated) Birthday Sam! The pictures are so cute!
Dang, that's scary about your Mom, glad your husband came to the rescue so you could go to your mom, and soooo glad to hear she's okay!
I love your blog...your family is so close, and you are such a cute momma! :D
luv ya, 'oh and happy (oh so late) Mother's Day! :D
-Marie
Yummy Rootbeer Floats are my fave....Happy (belated) Birthday Sam! The pictures are so cute!
Dang, that's scary about your Mom, glad your husband came to the rescue so you could go to your mom, and soooo glad to hear she's okay!
I love your blog...your family is so close, and you are such a cute momma! :D
luv ya, 'oh and happy (oh so late) Mother's Day! :D
-Marie
My mom told me the story about your mom and I was almost in tears! I can't believe that happened. I am so glad she is o.k. Sam is so cute. It looks like he had a GREAT birthday!
Emma turns 4 this week. I forget how close they are. Is that Little Wizards preschool? I just signed Em up for next year. Did you like it?
Post a Comment