So we finally got the boat and it's all ready to roll! We are now the crazy people who you see heading to the lake while it's in the 50's. That is still too cold for me but I can't say that to Mat! :) I told Mat that I don't want to go out again until we can actually get in the water, which he made the kids do the other night! He blew up the tube and threw them on and within 2 minutes they were begging to come in they were so cold! Honestly it's a little much don't you think? Ha!
Seeing that it is snowing outside and that we had to re winterize the boat I think it is safe to say that it will be a while until we go again! I am saying that now but you never know what will happen when Mat wants to go for a ride!
Ben was so excited for the first ride!
It was so cold but here we are pretending that it's not...honestly I think it's crazy but I have to laugh because I have never seen Mat this happy! He loves the water. I guess that is why he was out on the lake water skiing an hour before we got married! That was in September so the cold obviously doesn't bother him! Luckily he made it in on time or else he would have been dead! :)
Sayla was too cute! John and Summer came out to help us since they are boat people and we have no clue what we are doing! I learned how to back a trailer in...which is a lot harder than it looks!
He is so happy!
Our first family picture on the boat. Knowing me and the way I like to take pictures there will be a lot more of these!




4 comments:
um ya its a little to cold to be out on the lake :) But it still looks like fun. Where did your kids take all year swimming lessons at?
Mat looks so proud! He has waited a long time to be a boat owner, although I think it is still too cold too...maybe by the time I get there it will be warm enough!
The way your pictures are arranged I thought Sam was taking a dip in the lake there for a minute. Cold! That's cool San is taking swimming, but not swimming in the lake. Looks like you guys had fun! :)
You guys do so many fun things. What a fun family! You sure know how to stay busy. :) I am so excited that you got a boat. I hope to someday have one with my little family. Nothing makes memories like being out on the lake as a family. I even have some of those good memories with you and Mat.
Post a Comment