Dec 1, 2010

Thanksgiving week!

Like any holiday week, we have been BUSY!! It's even better with my sister and her family being here.
Ben started playing real games and loves it! He is a lot better this year and it's fun to watch!
The HUGE blizzard of 2010...whatever. At least there was a little bit for the boys to play in.

They love the snow!

For family night, we went to the BYU museum of art to see the Carl Bloch exhibit. It was so amazing to see and the kids really enjoyed it.
Then we headed to Brick Oven. Yum!
We had Thanksgiving at Jessica's house with all of my family including all the cousins and their families.
The boys are old enough that they are actually eating all the food and loving it!
The kids table!
Later that night, the kids wanted to "do" my hair! Ha! I had so many bows and clips in it by the end. I loved it because I love having my hair played with.
The 3 sisters. We missed the 1 brother and his family! :)
The kids had a sleepover that night. Good thing Jess has a King sized bed! Ha!
The day after Thanksgiving it's the Spanish Fork light parade. Mat's dad parks his truck on main street early so we have prime seating! It was SOOOOO cold this year but that didn't stop us!
Lyndsay, Rylee, Ben & Sam in the back of the truck.
Sam & I
Having fun with glow sticks!
Our "family" picture. I added another one...thanks John! :)
After Hillary and her family left the kids were going through withdrawals! We decided to take them bowling. It's always fun to watch them try to bowl!
Sam, Ben, Kaylee & Ashley
Sam had GREAT form! Ha!
Ben ended up sliding down the lane 99% of the time. It was a fun night even though both boys beat me...I decided I stink at bowling!
A great end to a great week! Bring on the Holidays!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

See you don't need girls to play with your hair, they did a great job! You are daring to brave the cold parade....we still haven't done it.

Hillary said...

What a great week! Wish I could come more often....maybe Jared needs to buy some more vehicles!