Jul 20, 2011

National Park junkies!

Besides the fact that we have been in 7 states this summer, we have also been having fun at National Parks! In the past 7 months, we have been to 6. Some of them are not planned but others are. After going to them all there is one thing that I know, we live in a beautiful and amazing place! People travel from all over the world to see it and now I really know why!


Zion's National Park in January


Capital Reef in April
Grand Canyon in June
Mesa Verde in June
Yellowstone in July
Grand Teton in July
The boys have loved seeing what we have and even though there has been a LOT of driving, it's been worth it. I love spending time with my family in the great outdoors! Where to next???

2 comments:

Fords said...

Love it! Some of my favorite memories growing up were visiting National Parks. We do live in a gorgeous place.

Sharla said...

The other day I saw your new fb profile picture in front of Old Faithful. It made me wonder how many trips you guys have gone on. What fun! It is a beautiful area. Way to go enjoying it.