This is the first time in a while that we have not gone somewhere for Spring Break. So I thought going to the zoo would be a nice thing. Since SLC didn't have their break at the same time I thought we would be safe with it not being crowded. Boy was I wrong! There was a tone of people there!
On the way up I gave my boys a lecture on them not asking to get anything from the gift shop. They were fine with that. Well, the minute we walk into the zoo, Ben gets a bloody nose and the blood goes all over his shirt. So guess who got a shirt from the gift shop! He know how to work it! :)
Some of their cousins came too!
The baby elephant was my favorite thing!
The wooden elephant was Sams.
They all stood on the scale to see how much they weigh...as much as a rhino poops in one day. They thought that was pretty cool!
Sam found a turtle...
and an owl.
Me & my boys!
Ben on the gorilla...
and as a turtle.
Sam loved the gopher holes.
It was lunch time and like I said, it was very busy so we left and went over to This Is The Place park and ate there. They had a great time running around and seeing the monuments. It was a fun thing to do on their Spring Break!
0 comments:
Post a Comment