This year for Labor Day we went camping up Ephraim Canyon with my family. It was beautiful and cold!
My husband the lumberjack. If we couldn't find Mat all we had to do was listen for chopping sounds and we could find him!
Mat & I
Most of the cousins hanging out and watching a movie.
Shucking corn for dinner.
Maggie getting warm by the fire.
Ben...being Ben.
We had S'mores that night. I brought the huge camping marshmallows for us to use and found out the hard way that they aren't any good! They are way to big and messy!
We were lacking in the chair department.
It rained that night so I decided to stay in the trailer with the kids and Mat stayed in the tent all by himself. He swears he heard growling in the middle of the night outside his door.
The next day it was bright and sunny but still cold. We were able to keep the fire going all day.
Grandpa enjoying the fire!
Once again...
We took a Rhino and Ranger ride that day. It was a lot of fun and so beautiful!
My dad and I hid some money in the dirt and let the kids use the metal detector. I didn't hide them good enough because they caught on pretty quickly and just ended up digging them up with their hands. Oh well, it was fun!
A sign on the way home. It was such a fun trip!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Was Matt sore after all that wood chopping? camping is fun when you have trailers and rhinos..lucky.
Post a Comment