Oct 16, 2012

Curve ball...

Life has thrown us curve ball this past week and all I can say is that I am so lucky to have these two in my life. I have the most amazing boys and I am so lucky to be their mom. They are always there to leave me special notes and give me hugs when I am feeling sad. Mat is there to pick me up when I need it and make me smile.  Even though I have no control over certain aspects, one thing is for sure...I have a wonderful family who supports me and they are always there for me during these ups and downs. I am so thankful that Mat and I will have these two forever!
There is nothing more amazing than knowing that you will be a family forever...no matter what!


8 comments:

Hillary said...

Amen!

Aly said...

You guys are an amazing family! You and Mat provide your kids with so many oportunities and with so much love! And your boys are pretty amazing too!!!

Osburn said...

You are a great mom and wife, and your 3 boys are lucky to have you!

Rasmussens said...

You are amazing my friend. You are so loved by everyone around you. Love ya tons.

Jenn S said...

I talked to Hillary yesterday....warm thoughts coming your way!! You guys are an amazing, strong, and fun family!!

Anonymous said...

Love you katie! I keep meaning to tell you that I LOVE your bangs, and this pic of your family. So adorable!

meredith said...

Love you Katie!!

Ford said...

Love you Katie! You have such a beautiful family. I think of you often and hope you know that I am here to listen if you ever need it. Praying everything works out for you and your family.