We got invited to go to Lake Powell with our good friends, the Parcells. Luckily it worked out that we could go and we had a great time! They sure know how to have fun!
Each family made shirts. I realize now that I should have had them switch places so it didn't say BS...Ha!
Mat and Sam loved taking the kayaks and paddleboards out.
Up above the houseboat!
They had some games for the kids. Sam did great on the knife throwing and now he wants some for Christmas...great!
Ben is a good shot!
We also made dog tags.
Ben got up wakeboarding and he was so happy!
Sam got up too!
Kenny was the best teacher for them when it came to wakeboarding!
On the way home we went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. I had never been and it was really beautiful...the pictures don't do it justice.
The whole group at Powell!
It was such a great trip...Thanks Parcells!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
1 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! What a great trip!
Post a Comment