Jun 14, 2009

Who knew???

I had no idea that there was a limit on how many pictures you can put on your blog. I have reached that limit so who knows what I will do. Maybe I will start a new one but I am too cheap to pay for space! :)

11 comments:

Fords said...

I noticed that...I think I am going to make my blog into a Blurb book and then just delete and start again. Yah, I wouldn't pay for space either!

Fords said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa O said...

I had no idea. That is crazy, and stupid.

Tiffany Robinson said...

What are you kidding me! I like to do Collages then you can fit more pictures on one post. You can use Shutterfly.com or even Picasa.com Check those out.

Becca said...

Oh no! I didn't know either! I will have to see how full I am too!!

Robyn said...

Good to know!! I thought you could just keep typing and adding pictures for as long as you wanted to!

Rasmussens said...

Who knew! Thanks for all your help with everything. Have fun at camp. I will be thinking about you guys!

Jacque said...

Please keep doing something though! I love to read up on you and your three boys. :) It prepares me to see what will happen to me next! HA

The Warr's said...

good to know! thanks for the heads up!

Katy said...

REALLY!!? That's dumb.

Singerman Family said...

Wow. That stinks. I want to find out more about that.
Anyways, your family is beautiful!! I have enjoyed reading your posts... I hope that is alright with you. I also wanted to let you know that you are such an inspiration to me. I cant tell you how many times you have really made my day. You are beautiful, kind, and do so much for the young women. We love you and will always look up to you. -Alex