Jul 2, 2009

Family night...Mat style!

First of all, I have had the biggest pain trying to get my blog back up and running and I know how to fix it (FINALLY) so I am happy about that but I am so behind on all of our doings that it is driving me crazy and I will probably skip over things!
Anyway, a few weeks ago we decided to go golfing as a family. Those of you who know Mat knows that he loves to golf and that he loves to have his family around...just not at the same time! So I got him to take us to the golf course because the boys have been begging to go and it was a stormy day so there wasn't that many people up there. It's sad but we have almost be married 8 years and this is the first time I have gone golfing with him. What a bad wife I have been! :)
This picture just shows you why I have not been golfing with him...I stink! But at least I got out there and tried it!
Mat was so good to get out there and help the boys. Ben really likes to golf and he is actually pretty good!

Sam just makes me laugh but he tried to be just like his daddy when it came to swinging!

My two golfers! Aren't they cute?

Of course their favorite part was the cart, and secretly it was mine too! :)

Mat is obviously the better golfer out of the two of us.

I HAD to get a family picture of us on the golf course. It was a quick one since there was another group coming behind us but at least I got it! The boys are still talking about this night and I had a really good time too!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Yeah you fixed the blog problem!! The boys are so cute!! They are growing so fast.

Rasmussens said...

so glad you are back! I love checking in on your blog! Looks like a great time!

Melissa O said...

You are putting me to shame as a mom.I think I would shoot my foot if I took my kids golfing. Number one I hate golfing, number two I hate watching golfing. Number three, well there isn't a number three. (that sounded so negative. Ok I will positive this up) You are just an amazing mom.