Mat's sister lives out in Erda (for those of you who don't know where that is it's out by Tooele). We planned a cousin day where me, Lyndsay (Mat's sister), and Summer (my sis-in-law) went up for the day. We met at the pool and let the kids swim. My kids loved it because I do have to admit that I am so not a pool mom. It scares me taking both my boys to the pool by myself so my kids don't go very often! Sad, I know! That is why they were so excited! Then we went to Shani's house and let them play some more! They were so tired by the end of the day...so was I!
This little girl is amazing! Makenna is Mat's brothers little girl and she is 3. She can jump off the diving board and swim to the edge better than I can! She is such a little fish!

Sam jumping to Aunt Summer! He loved it!

The whole gang! It was a really nice pool and we all had such a great time hanging out!

This is the other cutie! Rylee is Mat's sisters little girl. It was her first time in a pool and she wasn't too fond of it! That's ok because she ended up falling asleep! If you can't tell I am SOOOO baby hungry! :)

Sam jumping to Aunt Summer! He loved it!

The whole gang! It was a really nice pool and we all had such a great time hanging out!

It was so much fun having such cute little babies around! Sayla is Mat's brothers little girl. She is SO dang cute and such a good baby! You can't tell but she has beautiful red hair. SO cute!
This is the other cutie! Rylee is Mat's sisters little girl. It was her first time in a pool and she wasn't too fond of it! That's ok because she ended up falling asleep! If you can't tell I am SOOOO baby hungry! :)


5 comments:
I have to agree with you on taking two little boys to the swimming pool all by yourself. I am the same way. It looks like you guys had so much fun though! And you are one BUFF chick!! Look at your arms on the wakeboard pic! I love it!!
That was a fun day. We need to do it again.
It's funny that you don't go to the pool much, but you go to the lake more. I perfer a chlorinated pool any time.
Looks like a lot of fun, but I think the next cousin day should be in Louisiana?
We would love cousin day to be in Denver...we have some fun pools out here that the kids would love to take you guys to! Looks like fun was had by all...we do wish we could have been there! The kids enjoyed seeing them!
Post a Comment