Sep 5, 2009

More school & Park City

I have reached a moment in my life that I wasn't looking forward to...but I totally enjoy it now! Ben is in school all day and 3 days a week Sam is gone for 2 1/2 hours. That time is WONDERFUL to me! This means that I don't have to wake up at 6 am for the gym because I can go when he's in school and it means grocery shopping without kids. I love it!
Sam LOVES preschool and Ben is getting used to 1st grade. Sam and Ashley (my niece) go to the same school and they were SO excited! This is their first day of school!
Sam couldn't wait to wear his Batman shirt...but I really wish that my kids could smile their normal cute smiles for pictures! Gosh!!!!!
Sam & Ben in both their Batman shirts.

Ben had Western Day at school. He got to borrow his grandpa Swenson's cowboy hat that he wore when he was a kid! He was so cute!!!
Today we decided to take the boys up to Park City and go on the Quiksilver ride and watch the jumpers. They loved it! There were a few 7 year old jumpers so Ben thinks that he wants to do this now! That would be the day! Ha!


This is after we went down the ride! They LOVED it! Ben was so scared to go down it but the minute we started he was all smiles the whole time!


Ben & I coming down...all smiles!


Mat & Sam. Mat's sister and her family and Mat's mom came too!
It was a great day and the kids loved it!

6 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun!! I totally forgot about the kids dressing up Avorie was sooo sad.

Hillary said...

What fun you have been having. That picture of Cowboy Ben is awesome! So glad you post pictures of Jessies girls, she stinks at blogging!

Osburn said...

Park City was really fun! I love the picture of Ben dressed as a cowboy!

The Swensons said...

Batman shirts, cowboys, giant slides---you've got some lucky kids! Wish we could be there!

Aly said...

yay for some free time. love these photos. when doing fun family excursions, the two-kid thing is pretty convenient isn't it?

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

wow...shopping WITHOUT kids! I will look forward to that day, for sure!

I love the Park City pictures...that look like so much fun...I'll have to build up enough guts to do that (someday?) lol...