I can't believe that Ben turned 7 this year! It seems like it was yesterday that HE decided to come into this world WAAAAYYYY to early! Ever since then he has been such a blessing and an amazing little boy. Even when we went through his heart surgery, he still had his huge smile on his face! I couldn't find his baby pictures on the computer but here are the youngest ones I could find...
His first airplane ride to Albuquerque...2 years old.
I let him invite all the boys he wanted (I will NEVER do that again) and of course Kaylee and Ashley, his cousins were there too! He was so happy! We had a "late-night" movie party.
Opening presents
All the kids...let's just say that I am glad that it is over! :)
I had to laugh at this picture. Notice Mat up by the tv. The movie got done 20 minutes early so of course the kids were running wild and Mat was worried about his tv (which I was too with everything flying) so he sat down there and watched basketball like that...ha!

A week after Ben's birthday, we headed down to St. George for a long weekend. It was really fun because it was just our little family of 4! We slept in, relaxed, hiked, swam and just had a great time!
Out by my grandpa's house there is a trail up to some Indian ruins. Ben got a telescope for his birthday so we went out there in the desert and had a look around!
Mat helping Sam

The boys checking out the ruins. They are basically holes where they stored their food. I thought it was pretty neat but the boys didn't really get it.
Me & my boys!

I thought this was too cute! They have to sleep in the same bed down there...which isn't very easy, but they were exhausted!
Sam & Mat
Ben is our little Spiderman! He loves to climb on anything even when he gets stuck on them!
Mat helping Sam
The boys checking out the ruins. They are basically holes where they stored their food. I thought it was pretty neat but the boys didn't really get it.
Me & my boys!
I thought this was too cute! They have to sleep in the same bed down there...which isn't very easy, but they were exhausted!
Sam & Mat
Ben is our little Spiderman! He loves to climb on anything even when he gets stuck on them!





7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! You are such a fun Mom. I know what you mean, I let Mason have that kind of party for his 6th birthday and I don't think I will ever do it again, but he sure loved it!
I forgot what a cute little baby he was! Your trip to St. George looked so much fun!!!
That is beautiful!! you are a great to go hiking and wonder around in the deseret.
Your family is so cute. Love it. Let's be honest...kids grow up way to fast. Happy Birthday Ben
i can't believe you have a 7 year old! we missed you at sumo! :(
Happy Birthday Ben!!! Glad to see that you had an awesome party! We're already excited to see you guys in April!
I loved the pictures! I can't believe how big Ben is getting...that just means we are getting old too! You are super mom for having that many boys over for a party!
Post a Comment