It was the BYU vs. Utah basketball game on Saturday. My dad, me, Ben & my niece Kaylee all went. It was such a great game! We had to get in the spirit before we went so I painted Y's on our faces. Sam wanted to be part of the action so he got some even though he wanted to stay home and help Mat finish our bathroom!
My dad, Kaylee & Ben 
Ben & I

Everyone has heard what Utah fans are like and I for one have never experienced it...until this game. I know that all fans get out of control but WOW!!! Ben learned many things that game that I didn't think he would learn until he was at least out of first grade! It was funny because there were cops all around us watching them and after about the 100th time of them chanting some choice swear words (that Ben did pick up on) this little events lady marched up to the whole group and started chewing them out! I loved it! They changed a couple words after that but the hand gestures started full force. After the Utah player hit our guy on the court, Ben looked at me and told me this was the BEST game ever! Ha! I had a VERY hard time calming him down that night!
Here is what picture I could get of the Ute fans behind us. I do have to say that they did make me laugh!

7 comments:
Ok that is funny.
Why didn't grandpa have a Y on his face?
Wish we could have been there...by the way, now Tyler wants me to paint a Y on his face....
How fun!!
Yeah, I once went to a BYU vs. Utah football. game. There was more than one fan that got hauled out by the cops. Lots of excitement. Shawn is going to an Aggie game tonight. Somehow I just don't think it will be the same.
I'm glad you had fun, and that you made it home in one piece!
How fun!!! I had to tell you... it was a BARGAIN! For $25 I got a $10 gift certificate to the Fanz store, and 2 tickets. So that made the tickets $7.50. The deals just show up during the Jazz games, watch those. Cam said the seats were in the upper bowl, but not too bad. So... you definitely need to do it. I would have gone, but my little guy is too little.
Seriously, ALL THE BOYS HE WANTED, are you okay? Boys are so crazy. We must be special, because that is what we get. ;)
You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment