Feb 26, 2010

Sam's snowman!

I really enjoy Tuesdays and Thursday because those are the days when it's just Sam and I. He doesn't have school and I don't watch my niece. They are relaxed and nice! I don't get bored hanging out with him...but hanging out with mom just isn't that fun! After 11:00 hits, he is "so bored" that we just don't know what to do! Am I really that boring? :)
Lucky for us it snowed yesterday. While I was shoveling the driveway, Sam decided to roll some really big snowballs. Next thing I know, he has a snowman made! He did it all by himself and that was hard seeing that it was very wet and heavy snow!
Here is his snowman. Snow goggles, a carrot nose, rocks for teeth, branches from the backyard (which I hope I won't regret cutting them when Spring comes), and his scarf!
He wanted it to be perfect and I finally had to drag him inside for lunch. Sadly, he only lasted one day since all the snow is now gone!

Sam & his snowman!

5 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

He prob loves his special days with you....I feel the same way with Adilyn sometimes. We just end up cleaning together or playing playdough.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

That is the CUTEST snowman!!!! Don't worry Katie....those are memories he'll never forget!!!

You're an amazing MOM!!!

Rasmussens said...

I saw the snowman and thought he was so cute. He is so proud.

Hillary said...

Awesome! He did a great job! Enjoy those days with him, because they will soon end and you will never get them back! Love ya!

Jacque said...

That is so cute! I love my one on one days with my boys too. I love the BYU vs Utes post. That is too funny. And you are so cute. You seriously inspire me to keep jogging! HA! We really should get together when I come to Utah. We are coming in July so I will give you a call!