May 24, 2010

Sam's program and baseball

The end of the school year is CRAZY!! There are many programs to go to and a lot of fun activities. I am trying to keep up with them as much as I can. Sam had his preschool program the other night. He was so excited to show all of us the songs that he learned and I was happy to now know what all of those songs really sound like!
Sam & his good friend waiting to start!
His preschool class (the lighting was horrible for pictures so sorry about the quality)!

Ben went to the same school as Sam did and loved seeing his old teachers. They are great with the kids!
Mat & I with Sam

After Sam's program it was Ben's first game of the season. He's on the Pirates and loves it! Last year was painful watching him play t-ball. He could have cared less but this year it's so much fun! He loves to hit the ball and actually pays attention. Ha!
Mat helps out with the team sometimes.
Ben's good friend is on his team and his dad is the coach. He loves it!
Last but no least, this is what I found in Ben's backpack the other day! Around 30 cookies sitting in the bottom of his bag! It was cookie day and he put them in there to bring them home instead of a plastic sack! Really!?!

2 comments:

Beth said...

At least Ben brought his cookies home instead of eating them all in one sitting. Well Ethan didn't eat ALL of his cookies before getting home, but he did eat more than half!

Melissa O said...

Looks like fun, except the cookie clean up. But let's be honest thats how boys roll.