Every June we head up to Bear Lake with Mat's step-mom's family. This year was fun because we got to take our boat. As many years as I have been going I have never been on the actual lake. It is beautiful!
Getting ready for bed. We shared a room with John and Summer so of course Makenna had to come and hang with the boys in their sleeping bags!
Hanging at the beach!
Lyndsay & I got put in charge of the kids while everyone went out on the boats. Not long after the water washed over all our stuff so the two of us had to grab everything (including the children) and race across the little "lake" that is behind us. It was an interesting day!

Kayaking

Ben & Sam building a sandcastle!
The finished castle...moat and everything!
Ben & Sam with their cousins from Colorado. They were so happy to see them!
Tubing! Ben was SOOOO tired and slept for a couple hours on the boat!

Makenna & Sam
Summer with the kids. She is always good to get out on the water, even when it's freezing!
The little "lake" on the beach. It was only a couple inches deep and super warm.
After the beach we always head to the pool!
We also have fun at the park that is on the beach!
My boys!
This park is old school and it has one of the old spinning things (I really can't remember what they are called)! I can see why they get rid of them on all the new playgrounds. They are an accident waiting to happen!
Swinging!
They always have a craft to do. I loved the colors that Sam picked for his cow!
They put a slide in this year and everyone was so excited. After the first time it was a little disappointing. It didn't even push them all the way in. They had to stand up at the end and jump in. Oh well!
It was a great vacation and we had a wonderful time hanging out with the family!





1 comments:
BEAR LAKE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! Where is this park?? and crafts??
Post a Comment