I love summer time...even though I hate the heat! I think that is why I have loved this year because its been cooler than usual. One of my favorite things to do is hang out at home with the kids and eat otter-pops while we sit in the shade. It's so relaxing and sadly we haven't had many of those nights but I sure do love them!
This is the 2nd year of the annual Lee family reunion. It was my mom's turn to have it here so we were lucky enough to get the ranch for that day. We had a great turn out and it was such a beautiful and relaxing day to visit and catch up with my cousins.Ben and Sam hitching a "ride" with grandpa and grandma!

Enjoying the shade and good company!
Eating great food!
Maggie enjoying a Mountain Dew (the actual owner was unknown) but it was better than her drinking the lake water!
My mom and her two brothers after spending the day in the water. Next year we get to head to Idaho! We had so much fun and missed the few of you who couldn't come!
The 24th of July is a BIG deal around Spanish Fork. We do the regular things like carnival, walking around the park, rodeo and parade. This year we took the parade out of the picture and decided to spend the day on the lake. It was SOOOO worth it! 
The rollarcoaster
Fiesta Day Rodeo time!!! I always want to go to the rodeo because it's a tradition but every year when I am crammed on the benches in the tiny spot that they think you can fit in I wonder why?!?

My niece, Rylee, was so cute. She LOVED it!
It was a beautiful night with a full moon!
The morning of the 24th, enjoying the coolness of the lake! Mat's brother and his family came with us and we met my sister and her family there.

Enjoying the shade and good company!
Eating great food!
Maggie enjoying a Mountain Dew (the actual owner was unknown) but it was better than her drinking the lake water!
My mom and her two brothers after spending the day in the water. Next year we get to head to Idaho! We had so much fun and missed the few of you who couldn't come!
The 24th of July is a BIG deal around Spanish Fork. We do the regular things like carnival, walking around the park, rodeo and parade. This year we took the parade out of the picture and decided to spend the day on the lake. It was SOOOO worth it!Waiting at the carnival for some rides. I despise the carnival and filth that comes with it but the kids enjoy it...yuck!
Mat with his dad and brother and the kids.

The rollarcoaster
Fiesta Day Rodeo time!!! I always want to go to the rodeo because it's a tradition but every year when I am crammed on the benches in the tiny spot that they think you can fit in I wonder why?!?
My niece, Rylee, was so cute. She LOVED it!
It was a beautiful night with a full moon!
The morning of the 24th, enjoying the coolness of the lake! Mat's brother and his family came with us and we met my sister and her family there. John wake boarding while the kids watch!
Few of you have witnessed me driving the boat. I enjoy it, but only when Mat is not behind it. He likes to ski/board at a certain speed and getting this boat to stay at that speed is hard. So after a couple runs Mat is usually done with my sporadic speeds!
Ben went wakeboarding with Mat and LOVED it! We need to get them their own board.
Few of you have witnessed me driving the boat. I enjoy it, but only when Mat is not behind it. He likes to ski/board at a certain speed and getting this boat to stay at that speed is hard. So after a couple runs Mat is usually done with my sporadic speeds!
Ben went wakeboarding with Mat and LOVED it! We need to get them their own board.



4 comments:
I have been waiting for these pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun...wish I could have been there! Take lots of pictures this weekend at the baptism (cause I know that I won't see any on Jess's blog)!
So much fun! My boys keep asking when we will be moving to Utah!
What is that tennis ball on the boat?? MORE LAKE PHOTOS oh how boring...ha j/k I think it's fun to see peoples faces when they are either having fun or deathly scared. HA!!
I am so jealous you guys go boating all the time. I wish! Maybe someday that will be me. You guys are so awesome! Your boys won't ever forget all the fun you had as a family boating.
Post a Comment