Oct 9, 2010

Fall is finally in the air!

This has been an incredible September as far as weather goes. It has been very warm so of course, this is good for Mat's boating obsession. We have gone out so many times I finally had to tell him no more! That didn't stop him, he just found other people to go! But it had to come to an end, and I am so sad (sniff, sniff) to say that the boat is officially winterized! We were able to go out for one more great night last week and it was a great farewell! :)
I had to throw this picture in because the boys were getting along really well one day and I went in to see this! Sam had found all of my bag clips and put them in Ben's hair! Ha!
Mat's dad and stepmom planned a night for us and Mat's sister and her husband to go on the full moon ride up at Sundance. It was so much fun! The boys got to sleep over at grandma Swenson's, which they loved, and we went out to eat and headed up to Sundance. Fall weather has finally come and so it was really cold at the bottom of the lift but as we got higher it got warmer...strange.
The whole crew.
We rode the lift with Lyndsay and Chase. I took about 10 pictures of us and this is what Mat looked like in each one. I warned him I would put it on no matter what and I am!
The boys and I loved our rhino ride a couple weeks ago so much that they wanted to show Mat and their cousins. We did it again, this time without my dad (who had to work) and I was a little worried about finding our way around the canyons but we did it!
Hiking to the Tub
The boys. On a side note, Sam's hair is SOOOOO long and he officially got it cut this past week. I will take a picture sometime but this proves how long it was!
The whole group. Right after this picture my camera fell in the dirt and wouldn't work. By the time we got done it was working again, thank goodness!
Waiting for the boys to bring the trucks and trailers down!
My mom, me and sister Jessica!

Last but not least, Ben got to go to the BYU football game with Mat. We was SOOOO excited and wanted his face painted. Go Cougars!

0 comments: