After a long time coming, it seems like our lives are settling down a little. This month I feel like I haven't been running around like a crazy woman and it feels nice! We have been taking it easy but we have still done some fun things.
One of Mat's favorite things to do is to go to Utah Lake to see if the ice is piling up yet. We went down and it hadn't started but the boys thought it was even cooler that they could walk out on the ice. Ben's exact words were, "I have FINALLY walked on water." I didn't know it was something that he had been striving to do! :)
The boys and I standing on the dock trying to break the ice with rocks...it couldn't be done.
Ben and Sam "walking on water"!
The guys!

Sam in his 100th day shirt! I made this for Ben on his 100th day in Kindergarten. I saved it because I swore that I would never have to sew 100 buttons on a shirt again!
Ages ago (like when Sam was a baby) I bought these shirts for the boys for the day when they would both be able to wear them at the same time. That time has finally come and I love them! I think they are so handsome!
The dreaded Valentine boxes. This is not my favorite thing to do. Our school has each grade do a theme. Sam's was a Nursery Rhyme. He picked Baa Baa Black Sheep. He did a great job! He loved painting the cotton balls black and painting the lane on the box!



2 comments:
Love those boys. They look so handsome in there shirts. Love the cake, Josh and Jared have to make one for his Blue and Gold, but it has to be Scout themed. It looks like Sam needs some help on the "matching" department....although it was jammies!
I love reading your updates!! The boys are getting so big. I miss you guys tons! Ben cracks me up with the things he says. Tell them both we say Hi!!! (and Mat too)
Post a Comment