Mar 7, 2011

Go Cougars!!

We were lucky enough to get 4 tickets to BYU's last home game of the season. The boys were all pumped up and ready to go! We got there a little early and ran into the cheerleaders so of course I wanted Ben to get a picture with the cute girls! Ha! I have never seen him SOOOO red! He told me that was the meanest thing I have ever done to him but deep down I think he liked it! Sam was hanging on to Mat's leg and wouldn't let go because he was so scared I would make him stand by "girls"! Ewwww! Ha! :)

They all had on their Jimmer shirt!
Family shot before the game started. It was packed and the boys were screaming and jumping like crazy! It was a great game and with all the Jimmer hipe it was kind of cool to see him play his last home game.
They won!!!
My boys
We had to stop and get our free cake from Magelby's. Ben is truly my child, reading when ever he can! He usually has a book with him at all times.
It was a great day with the boys and one that we will remember for a long time. I love those kind of days!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

So fun! Love the shirts....and Mat's black eye! I sure wish we lived closer, so we could take our boys to the BYU games.

Osburn said...

That picture of Ben and the cheerleaders is the best picture!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

The Swensons said...

What a fun time! I can't wait until we can do stuff like that together. What is Ben reading these days?

Tiffany Robinson said...

I didn't know he was such a reader. RUB some of that off on Avorie will ya.
If you want I can get in my cheer uniform again and make sam take a picture with me....ha!

Mary said...

Hi Ben...this is Abby. I think you look cute with the girls. Were you embarrassed? I know how it feels to be standing by cheerleaders because I have had pictures with them too. Glad my Mom didn't stick me by a bunch of boy BYU cheerleaders!