Apr 13, 2011

Our life in a nutshell!

Just another post of random things that have been going on in our lives.

I watched my nieces one day that the kids had off from school and we went to the Rock & Gem show at the fairgrounds. I was pretty amazed at how big and cool it was! We will have to do it again next year!

This day couldn't come fast enough for Sam...soccer! Mat and I know nothing about it but he really wanted to do it. He loves it! I didn't know why they needed cleats so I didn't get him any...my mistake. The first game he was on the ground more than standing. We fixed that problem and now he runs fast and kicks hard! :) Playing hard!
We made a quick trip to St. George to take my mom down to meet my dad. It was fun even though it was short. We even had the Easter bunny with us...
Climbing the rock wall in the St. George backyard is always a favorite. We also hiked down by the river and found some really cool places but of course I forgot my camera for that. Boo.
Caught by grandpa!

Ben went golfing all day with Mat. He had a ball and Mat said he did pretty good!
Last but not least, it's pinewood derby time. Ben and Mat have been working VERY hard on it. I keep telling Mat "it's JUST a car" but he is really getting into this with Ben. Must be a guy thing.
Painting the flames that Ben wanted. The final picture is yet to come!

0 comments: