I was going through my pictures the other day and realized that I have missed some things that have been going on and I want to put them up since I use this as my "calendar" when I make my book at the end of the year!
A while ago, I was able to go with Sam to the aquarium with his kindergarten. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. It was a little stressful keeping track of 8 kids in my group but they loved it!
Sam on the frog
Sam also had to do a show-and-teach for his class. Ben helped him teach his class how to golf. He is a lot more timid than Ben ever was so it was a big thing for him to get up and talk. He did a great job!
The boys are trying to earn an ipod...they don't realize how long it will take them to earn it but I am enjoying it in the mean time! :) Their new favorite thing is to wash the dishes. They didn't believe me that when I was their age, we didn't have a dishwasher and we had to do this EVERY night with ALL the dishes! Shocking! :)
They have put a great trial along the river in the riverbottoms. It's only minutes from our house and one snowy Saturday, I was going stir-crazy so we went for a walk.
Sam kept complaining that his feet were wet and cold and I didn't believe him and told him to keep walking. I finally decided to check his boots and felt awful when I realized there was a HUGE hole in it! The poor kid...what a mean mom. I at least carried him back!
Sam LOVES LOVES LOVES stuffed animals. He has a lot of them and each one is named and each one is very special. I have tried to get rid of some and he can tell me which one it was just by looking at his bed! He keeps them on his bed and it is a very hard day in the week when I make him take them off to change his sheets. He even gives them "baths" in the washer so they smell good! :)


3 comments:
Love those guys! Sam and Josh are two peas in a pot. Josh too has tons of stuffed animals, and he can tell if one amongst the millions is missing. Congratulations Ben! FYI: there are a ton of ways to cheat on the cars, and there are a ton of people who do! You can always tell the cars that "dads" make. Make Ben make his car, he will appreciate it a lot more!
Cory LOVES the picture of Sams show and teach! He said..."if those kids only knew!"
FYI Ben has a crooked uncle who knows every possible way to cheat! But since Ben has passed him in scouting, Cory wouldn't know what to do!
Post a Comment