Easter was fun this year. We had 3 different hunts with all the grandparents and the kids got a ton of candy. I just wish the weather would make it so it really felt like Easter and not winter!
The first hunt was with grandma Paula.
Sam was GOING to get all the eggs he could!
The second hunt was a little special. It was really raining so my mom (who is a teacher) had it in their school. The kids had a ball and it was a fun change!
Grandma & grandpa with most of the grandkids...minus our two Louisiana boys. :(
Easter morning and Sam was so happy that he FINALLY got his Happy Napper. This is one of the first things that I have bought off of tv but he would not stop talking about it. It has been the best thing I have bought for him!





1 comments:
It's times like this that make me sad that we don't live in Utah....my boys will never experience the fun Easters with cousins and G&Gpa's.....so sad!
Post a Comment