My baby turned 6 a week ago! I can't believe he is that old! I remember when I turned six and I was so excited that I could now hold up 2 hands when I was asked how old I was. Now he can! He is such a sweet heart, and can always get us to laugh! He loves his stuffed animals, jaguars, leopards, his friends, and collecting anything (including sunglasses) that he can get his hands on!
My mom was headed to Disney World the week of his birthday so on Mother's Day she got him his cake. It's her tradition to have her great friend make any cake that the kids pick. Surprise when he picked a jaguar. She had never done one before but I think it turned out great!
I tried a hand at making cake-pops for his actual birthday. Not to bad for my first time!
He woke up bright and early the morning of his birthday. He got his snow leopard webkin that he asked for. Leppy is loved!
Ben brought in his new bike. I haven't been able to get him off it since he got it. The dang rain has really made him mad!
After we took his treats to his class, I picked him up and then on the way to pick up Ashley from school I surprised him with the news that we were picking up his two best buddies from his class and going to McDonalds! He was so happy!
After, we came back home and they spent an hour shooting his rocket into the air.
Sam and his buddies!
He loves his bike!
That night, we went to Provo Beach Resort with all the family. He was so happy...until he had a couple melt downs due to exhaustion!
Most of the family was able to come! Thanks everyone!




2 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday!!!
What a fun Birthday!
Post a Comment