Nov 3, 2011

Fun things going on...

We enjoy the Fall. Being outside and BYU football is a must! Mat took Ben to one of the late games. Ben had so much fun cheering for the Cougars and I had fun hanging out with Sam.

Sam had a school project where he had to make a habitat. He chose a desert with lizards and snakes. He did a great job coloring the background and making a hawk that we hung from the top of the box. He finished it off with a jar of sand from Lake Powell. The moment he finished it, we moved it to the table so it wouldn't get knocked over. Sam decided he needed the paper under it and pulled it out quickly which made his habitat go flying across the kitchen...super fine red sand and all! I was so mad I couldn't even speak and Mat backed me away while he cleaned it up. He knows me too well! We cleaned the box up, put it back together and luckily had enough sand to fill it up again. We put it high on a shelf after that!
Family night up at Maple Lake. It was beautiful and wet.
Ben took a lot of great pictures including that one of Sam.

Family shot. We live in a beautiful place!


1 comments:

Hillary said...

Horrah for an update! Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I can totally see the disaster of Sam's habitat playing out in my mind.....you and I are so alike....I would have FREAKED out! Thankfully we both have calmer husbands!