One thing that I love about our boys right now is that they are really fun to take places. I like to travel and see new things and they are at a great age to do it. As much as I want a baby, we definitely take advantage of not dealing with naps and a feeding schedule when we are on trips (even though I would give it up for a baby)! :) We went to St. George for a weekend because Mat was in Vegas for work so the boys and I drove and met him. We have so much fun exploring and being together!
We love to go down by the river. We found a bunch of tracks in the sand and Sam was sure that he had found a cougar trail and he was on the hunt for it!
The kids LOVE to go to Glitter Hole in the Arizona desert. Some friends of ours told us about this place years ago and since then we have been many times. It's in the middle of no where and it glitters in the sun because of all the crystal rocks.
The boys on top of the pile.
As we were driving back to the city, Ben wanted to climb. He climbed about 3 different hills while I sat in the car and relaxed. It was a great and relaxing trip with my little family of four! :) 
2 comments:
You guys are creating so many fun memories for your boys!
How do you hear about these places? I feel like there is NOT that much to do while we are in St. George.
Post a Comment