Dec 5, 2011

Shooting with the boys

Mat told the boys that he would take them shooting. So we took them and they had a ball! We took their old pumpkins and let them aim at them.

Ben shooting first.

Ben being Ben and of course he has a messy face.
Waiting for dad to reload!

Sam's turn!


Then Mat went at it. By the time we were done the pumpkins were no more. I would like to say that I was the first one who hit the pumpkin!


We went to the Spanish Fork Light Parade. The boys love it and I sit and freeze.


Sam finished up his basketball. He loved it! He really liked playing the games.



A little basketball player! What a cute kid!



1 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks like the boys had a great time shooting. Sam is a cute bball player, what about Ben, did he play too?