When it comes to sports, my boys are very different. Ben likes to play more for the social aspect. He would rather talk to his friends and help them play then steal a basketball and make a shot. That is just his personality. Sam is more aggressive and likes to get in there and play. Soccer is his thing and he is sad when he can't play.
Mat's friend started teaching tennis lessons so we wanted to let the boys try it out. I don't play at ALL...I am talking swing at the ball and see it go flying by. Mat enjoys playing and is good at it so we were hoping the boys like it.
Good news is that they LOVE it!
Ben was so upset when he couldn't do it 2 nights a week because he has basketball practice.
Sam enjoys it too!
It's fun watching them hit. They hit a great one and then the next one is flying past my head and hitting the wall!
1 comments:
WOW! How do you fit in all the sports, homework, swimming, and still make dinner. I want to look into this for Avorie or Adilyn.
Post a Comment