I have been telling my kids that when I was their age, I didn't have a ds, an itouch, a computer with Internet AND my mom used to lock the TV so we couldn't watch it whenever we wanted to! They look at me like I was the saddest child to ever live. So we have been doing things without electronics and I have to say that my kids have quite the imagination!
Sam loves to play with his animal figures. This is his habitat that he built outside. Later, Mat added bushes made out of my parsley plant and the top of my pineapple was the tree, I wondered where that went at the time! It was sad that a few days later it froze and the poor hippo was a popsicle in the pond but Sam saved him!
The water habitat that was left in the bathtub for two days and I finally told him that the water had to go. That was a sad day for the alligator and water snakes!
Don't mind that in all of these pictures, my boys are in pj's or without shirts on. We live very casually at our house! :)
Ben and Sam made a special dinosaur welcome area for Santa...because they think that Santa loves dinos? I don't know. But they hung them up with fishing line and my blue tape along with signs of welcome for Santa and the occasional elf.
Sam feeding his dog veggie straws and water!
We have about 3 count down objects in our house for Christmas but the boys wanted to make their own. You drop the marble (which is already precounted to the exact amount) down the tube and into the bowl!
It is a great idea only that once in a while you get the stray marble that flies out at you and becomes lost in the mess of their room. I love it when my boys get along and their is no electronics involved in their play!
1 comments:
Very Creative! Love all his animals everywhere!
Post a Comment