I always love the way the tree looks the night before Christmas. The room is neat and in order and beautiful. Then it's morning and it all is torn to pieces!
The stockings aren't "hung with care" since my stocking holders are cheap and can't hold them!
Santa wraps the archway into the front room so the boys get to break it down!
Santa brought Ben Mind Flex!
Sam almost fainted he was so happy with his present...
new headphones! In fact he still hasn't listened to music with them, he just wears them around his neck. I think he wanted them for an accessory!
This was the year of weapons in our house...thanks to Mat. Both boys got knifes. Not pocket knifes...full on freak me out knifes!! No worries, they are hidden so they can't "play" with them.
Mat got both boys official Red Ryder BB guns! They are in heaven. Mat also got a gun. Intruders better beware!!!
I got a blender...and I love it!
What a great Christmas!
Sam decided to take all the boxes (which are still full of their products) and make a fort. He didn't want to play with anything, just sit in his fort!
Ben and I playing Mind Flex. It made my brain hurt.
The fort stayed up for a day until I insisted that he played with his toys.
We went up to Mat's dads house and let the boys shoot later that day. It was such a wonderful Christmas!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment