Apr 11, 2013

March...

I turned 31 in March and my boys got me some flowers...
 took me on a date to see Oz...
 then Mat and I went to dinner up at City Creek!  It was a great birthday!
 Ben wanted to make dinner one night so we tried a recipe from Pinterest.  Sweet and Sour chicken...he did an awesome job!
 He is also practicing the recorder.  Yay for us!
 We headed down to St. George for a weekend get away.  I got to go to lunch with my dear friend that moved down there a year ago.  I miss her!
 We headed out to the desert to shoot the boys BB guns.
 We also tried to go hiking out at our favorite spot but it was so windy we had to turn around.


 Ben and his cousin Rylee at the park.
 Karen took us up to hike the Dixie rock.  It was the one place that wasn't blowing sand in our faces that day!

 Sam loves doing tricks any chance he can get!
 Before we headed home we hiked out to turtle rock.  Can you see the turtle shape???
 



It was a fun quick trip!

1 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Your trips to St. George always include adventure and fun!!