Jun 30, 2013

Ben's Disney World trip

Last summer my mom told Ben that if he saved up enough money for his flight and the park ticket, she would take him to Disney World when they went down for my dad's convention.  Ben LOVES Disney!  We told him he could if he saved and that is what he did.  I was so impressed with him because he loves to spend money but he saved and saved and saved!  It was a good learning experience for him and it was a great reward!
 
The time came for him to go and he was ready!  He read every guide book he could find, memorized a million facts, and had his days planned out!  His cousins were going to be there because my sister and her family were meeting them.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!
 The Happiest Place on Earth



 My parents were wonderful and gave Ben the vacation of the lifetime!



0 comments: