Jun 28, 2013

Most of May

Ben had his Hersey Track Meet.  The poor kid runs like his parents...but he still has fun!
 Sam loves babysitting his cousin.  He would be the best big brother!
 Spring is in the air and I love it!
 This is what I got for Mother's Day!
 Someone turned 8!  He wanted a Egyptian cake so I made my own.  Sad looking but it tasted awesome!


 The tradition of opening presents on our bed.  It's really fun but all their birthday pictures are in pj's with bad bedhead!
 He loves Iron Man and Michael Jackson...strange but he does!
 He didn't get a friend party so we went to Hang Time as a family, then to J'Dawgs, then to see Iron Man 3.  It was a great night!
 I got to go on Ben's field trip up Diamond Fork.  It was fun but very warm and after spending all day with that many 4th graders I had a horrible headache!  I do not know how teacher do it.

 They got to put on waders and test the water. 
 His teacher, Mrs. Peterson, was amazing!!!
 Sam at his program.  I can't believe he is going to be in 3rd grade!
 Sam's favorite birthday present from Uncle Eric and Aunt Kelly!
 Someone is in scouts and he is very excited!

 He loves his stuffed animals!
 The boys decided they wanted to move out of bunk beds and to move downstairs.  It was quite the process but we did it and they even helped paint their old room. 
 The finished product, minus things on the walls (except Michael, he was the first thing in the room).  They love their new room!
 Getting ready for his baptism!  My baby is 8!!

0 comments: