Dec 21, 2009

Santa & a broken house!

Mat's brother's little girl turned one on Saturday. They had a great party with gingerbread houses, yummy food and of course...Santa! Ben was there at the beginning but then he went to the basketball game with Mat so he didn't get to see Santa, but he still got a present!
Sam with Santa and Mrs. Clause

They told a story to the kids before they got presents. Sam was SOOO excited to see them!
Sam & Makenna (his cousin)
Sam worked SOOO hard on his gingerbread house and when he went to put the last thing on it, it collapsed! He was so upset!
This is before the collapse!

Here is our annual Christmas picture before we head off to church. I could have used this for our card but I don't have the energy to make one anymore and I don't think it would get to anyone in time for Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

The new thing is that you send a little note to everyone telling them if they want to hear about what is going on in your family to ck out your blog. and to add cute christmas picture!!

The Raymond's said...

You have such a cute family Katie! Hope all is well with you guys.

Leah said...

Your boys are precious! Man they are grown up!!!!
Don't beat yourself up, I didn't send cards either. I am starting in January for next year! ;)

Hillary said...

What a fun birthday party, although Santa and Mrs. Claus seemed a little young! Great family picture, just send out Valentine cards instead of Christmas ones, no one will care! I want you boots!!!!!