Even though this is a crazy and busy time of year, I love it! I love the smells, the sounds, the colors and all the fun things we do as a family. I am so lucky to have all that I have and so blessed with my little family!
This year, I set the tree up with all my cute decorations and took some pictures and then the boys got to put all their ornaments and fun things on. I wouldn't have it any other way I just wanted to see what a "fancy" tree would look like! :)
Here are my two handsome guys before church!
Mat's step mom's family takes a wagon around the Festival of Lights each year. It was fun being all squished on there!
I could have killed Mat when I saw this picture! It doesn't help that Sam's eyes are closed! This is the reason why we are not sending out Christmas cards this year. I can't get a NORMAL picture! Oh well, it shows who we really are!

Down at the Light Parade on Main Street. Once again Mat has to add his facial expressions. REALLY????? He really does look normal most of the time! :)
To add to all the holiday doings, Ben played Basketball this year. I had to laugh at this picture because his coach told him not to take his eyes off the person they are guarding...he literally didn't! For at least 5 minutes he followed this poor girl around like that! Ha!
He really likes basketball and is always wanting to go to the gym to practice! I think we finally found something he likes! Yay!



3 comments:
That's great to see you out watching the parade....we have never wanted to brave the cold. WHO has the swimming pool? that is great to keep them going on swimming then hopefully they will never forget.
FINALLY... I was beginning to wonder what was happening! If it makes you feel any better, all the family pictures we took for Christmas cards didn't turn out either...I wasn't smiling in any and Jared was Mr. Military man, so stern...but I am sending out a card anyway. So no excuses, get some cards ready! The boys look SO handsome in the Sunday clothes. Love Ben's basketball picture...atleast he did what the coach said! Way to go Ben!
I am with you on the Christmas cards... Looks like you guys are having so much fun! We can't wait to see you in 5 days! Hooray!
Post a Comment