Ben had his piano recital. He did an awesome job! I love that he enjoys playing the piano so much!
The other night Mat went and got a load of compost for me so I could put it around the yard before I planted my flowers. The boys wanted to play in it so of course I put them to work. They would fill up the buckets for me in between all the playing.
While working in the yard I turned over a piece of wood and I found this! Yikes! I have only found 2 black widows around our house in the 10 years that we have lived here and this was the biggest one by far...and it had an egg sack. I was cringing all day.
I didn't believe it but Mat decided that he wanted to buy the boys a tramp! He has always been anti-tramps but when he realized that poor Sam travels from house to house looking for a tramp EVERY day he caved. We put it up last night.
They are in heaven! They even got up this morning and jumped before school and as soon as they got home they got right back on. Lucky them!
1 comments:
HA!!! How fun. Wait....no net to lock them in. I would think you would be the nervous one not Matt. LOL!!
Post a Comment