May 9, 2012

Sam is almost 7!

Sam's birthday is coming up and he is going to be 7!  Hard to believe that he is my baby!  We are going on a trip to "St. George" (we have a little surprise in store for the boys) so he had his party a week early.  He wanted to have a late night just like Ben did when he turned 7.  So we invited all the boys in his class plus one lucky girl who is his really good friend and we had a ball! 

 Lucky for him he told all his friends that he loved Legos so guess who still has a pile of lego sets to do?  Mat is good at helping him out.
 The family came over a few days later and we had cake and ice cream.  He had an awesome Lego cake and lucky for him he got more legos!
 Story behind this picture...notice there are not any candles on the cake for him to blow out???  Mat took my camera to take a video of him blowing them out but I got upset because I always get a PICTURE of them blowing out the candles.  So he had him try again only I had already taken off the candles.  Whatever.
 Enjoying cake with some of the cousins.
 Sam got the Lego guys head! 
I love this kid so much.  Sometimes I wish that he would stay young forever since he is my baby but it is so much fun watching him grow.  We love you Sammy!


1 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

The CAKE IS AWESOME!!! Did you make that? Love the Lego GUY!!!
Looks like he had fun...did they even watch any of the movie?