Jul 5, 2012

Bear Lake 2012

Every year we head up to Bear Lake with Mat's step mom's family.  It is such a fun trip and my boys look forward to it every year!
Sam was such a good cousin and read books to them the first night!
 Up bright and early!
 Ben
 Ben loves to hold Annie.  She is such a good baby!
 I love this picture.  I was trying to get the light right and this was the first shot I got.  Just Sam's head!
 Mat holding up the line for the slide!
 Pool time!
 Mat's dad bought a boat this year so it was fun to cruise around on it!
 Sam loves to flip!
 I loved holding her any chance I got.  I also LOVE the pink and flowers!  :)
 Ben & Abby
 The girls out on the boat...
 and the boys!
 Ben was so tired.

 So glad that Lyndsay brought the wagon!
 Crafts!!!
 All the cousins minus Makenna, we couldn't get her out of the pool.
 Sam's sandcastle!
 Rylee as a mermaid!

It was such a fun and relaxing trip!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Many years ago we had a family reunion at bear lake (I think I was about 10). It sounds like it might have been the same place you were at, there was a pool, crafts, right by the lake. The pict with the wagon in it, the brown condos on the right look like the ones where we stayed. So fun!

Tiffany Robinson said...

WOW! You really go all out with crafts and everything! Did you have both boats there Matt's and his Dad's??