Jul 26, 2012

best night ever!

Ever since we got the trampoline, Sam has wanted to sleep on it.  So, Mat decided it was time for that moment.  I didn't think I should intrude on the "boys night" so I stayed in.  :)
They were all set up, watching their movie.  From my room I could hear them laughing and Mat telling them to move over and I loved it!
Knowing Spanish Fork and the wind here, I didn't think they would make it past 1:00 am BUT they made it all night long!  At 5:00 am, Mat looked over at Sam and he popped his little head up and smiled and went back to sleep. 
 Even though they got cold, it was the best night ever for them!

1 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Awww. I have the best memories sleeping on the Trampoline. Way to go Mat for sticking it out. Our old bodies can't take much of that and not getting good sleep any more.
BEST DAD AWARD!!!