Jul 26, 2012

Rodeo...yee haw!

It's Spanish Fork Fiesta Day's time!  One thing is for sure, Mat hates the rodeo.  He tries not to go at all but this year I talked him into going because Hillary was here and my whole family was going.  He went with the intention of leaving early but that didn't happen.  He stayed the whole time and hated every minute of it.  :)

All ready to go!
 The cousins
 The Alaska crew!
 The girls with grandma and grandpa.  Their mom and dad were on Trek.  The new arena is really nice and there is actually room for you to sit!
 A little excited for it to start.
 The cute cowgirls!
 I got more entertainment from watching Joey than anything!
 The girls and grandma!
 Joey loved Hillary!
 Yay...it is almost over.  Actually it wasn't and Joey ended up falling asleep.
In all, I can say that I like the idea of the rodeo MORE than actually going!

1 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

The arena was much better. I agree with you...the fun of dressing up and going is more fun than sitting there listening to the commercials. Is your dad wearing a PINK BANDANA!! HOW FUN :)