Feb 20, 2013

A month in pictures...

Every year from January to February, there isn't a whole lot going on.  At least in pictures.  I don't have a lot so I decided to play a little catch-up!
While Hillary was here for my mom's birthday, we went to La Jolla.  We love it and Hillary had never been there.  It's such good food!!!
 I still crave my lunch...
 We also went shopping...this is what the backseat of the truck looked like.  We had a ball!
 Ben had an assignment to make bread.  They gave him all the supplies, he just had to do it himself.  He did such a great job!
 He had to give away one of the loaves.  He took it our neighbors and they loved it!  Way to go Ben!
 Ben also became a weebelo.  He got a lot of awards.  We are very proud of him!
 Mat was on a business trip so it as just me!
 My old neighbor, and great friend, who moved to Tennessee came for a visit.  I loved seeing her!
 The kids had fun seeing her girls.  These kids were such good friends when they lived here and now they are growing up!
 This is Sam every morning...warming up on the furnace vent.
 Valentines...Ben writing his names on them.
 Sam doing the same!
 Our school does theme's for their boxes.  Ben's was "I love Utah".  So he decided to do Y mountain!
 Sam's was "Love Bugs".  He wanted to do a scorpion.  I don't know if they are technically bugs but he wanted to do it so we came up with one.  I think it turned out pretty good!

Now if it could just get warm we could start leaving the house!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

The Scorpion did turn out AWESOME! I haven't eaten at La Jolla either. What did you order? It looks like fancy tuna fish with noodles and bacon on top.LOL!

Aly said...

Seriously it's that time of winter when the winter blahs are in full force. I'm so ready for spring and for all this dang snow to finally melt! I'm with Tiffany, never eaten at La Jolla either.