Sep 8, 2011

Catch-up on Hillary's visit!

I need to finish off the rest of my sister's visit! One thing the kids love to do is go camping. Since my dad bought a nice toy hauler, it's even better! We headed up Sheep Creek and camped out. Some of us came up for the day and some of us stayed the night. It was great!


Ashley, Sam & Jake...messing around!

Eating lunch
My dad and I took the kids on a rhino ride and got caught in a really bad rain/lightening storm. Scary! We got so wet but at least we didn't get hit by lightening.

Beautiful view!

We got some shooting in!

I taught Sam how to suck the nectar out of the flowers and he loved that!

Me & my boys!

My mom and her girls. Erics wife had to leave early so we are minus one!

Of coarse we had to go boating while they were here!

Also a visit to the ranch!

Sam is getting really good at the kayak.

We got to have the boys sleepover one night and then the girls came over that morning while their mom went to class. Fun times!


2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

WHAT?!?! Where did you learn to suck nectar from a flower? Wow you are an outdoor girl!

Hillary said...

Now I am homesick and can't wait until next summer....thanks a lot!