Sep 9, 2011

The rest of July...

So, catching up on July...it seems like the summer just flew by for us! It was so much fun!

The boys like to take a few friends up to the ranch during the day to play. This year the water was very cold because there was so much of it so they didn't swim alot, they just played on the boats and fed the fish.


Sam with his friends!

Ben with some of his friends!
Of coarse we had to go to the pool!


Mat had his 20th high school reunion. It was great for him to see so many people. He had a great time.Class of 1991


The boys were outside playing when they came in asking for a dollar because a bunch of the girls were painting faces. They took the money and ran out. A few minutes later they came in like this...

...and this! Nice.

We went boating (of coarse) even though we have had more problems with the boat this year. Boo!

I also talked Mat into selling his surf board and getting a knee-board. Best thing ever! The kids have a ball and so do I!

Ben is getting really good at it. His goal is to do a 360.

My goal is to jump the wake...which I did but I didn't land it!

And Sam's goal is to not fall off!


1 comments:

Osburn said...

I wish I was invited to swim day with everyone... looks like fun!