Sep 16, 2011

First Day of School!!!

The Saturday before school started, we took the boys out for the night. We went and had dinner then we went to Sammy's for a shake. It was yummy!

Chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of a 1 and a 3...kind of.
Ben's going to 3rd grade!

Sam is going to 1st!

Sam was very nervous so Ben was being a great big brother and telling him what he should and shouldn't do. I was glad that he was there to look out for him!

Ben loves his class! I can't believe he is getting to be so big!

Sam loves his class too! In fact, I thought for sure there would be tears but nothing...except from me AFTER I left because I didn't want him to see me. I can't believe my baby is gone all day! I am just so glad that he loves it!



So I thought that I would have too much time on my hands...but that didn't happen since I got called into the Relief Society Presidency. I don't have time to cry anymore! :)

0 comments: